Herein contained are the Terms and Conditions of between you (‘the customer’) and VISIBLE CCTV (‘we’, ‘us’).
VISIBLE CCTV agrees to install the system listed in a workmanlike manner in accordance with the following conditions:
- HDB, (Site Visit require for Private House, Retail Shops, Offices, Warehouse)
- HDB Internet Router and DVR Located in Living Room
- Cabling for Single Storey, Not more than 1100sq ft., ceiling high less than 3 meter
- One-time Single trip installation 9am to 6pm (Monday – Friday)
- One Time Testing and Commissioning of System for Local Recording/Monitoring
- One Time Setup DVR and Router for Remote Monitoring Over Internet
- One Time Configuration of iPhone or Android Phone for remote access
- One Time Configuration of Notebook for remote access
We require a 50% advance payment before installing the CCTV systems. The remaining 50% will be paid upon completion of the installation. Any additional labor that is requested by you during any installation will be charged for separately, based on the agreement between the technician and you.
All materials remain the property of VISIBLE CCTV until they are fully paid for.
We accept payment by PayPal, Cash, Bank transfer or Cheque. If you choose to pay via bank transfer or PayPal, please send us proof of payment for our reference.
We provide a warranty period of 12 months on all our products, with the exception of the wiring system which carries a warranty of 3 months in any case of trouble. You must notify us via phone or email immediately of a fault occurring with the CCTV system and we will repair such fault as soon as possible after receiving notification. We guarantee that we will repair faults in the installed system free of charge within 3 months from the installation date. This warranty does not apply to matters caused by the following:
- Fire, surge, storm or water damage or any other damage due to external forces.
- Other products added to the CCTV system not provided directly by us.
- Equipment stolen or damaged.
- Improper adjustment or positioning of any part of the system done by you or others.
- Work carried out by police, fire or other authorities, or by any telecommunication agency or other party that caused wiring damage either over or underground
The cost of repairs or replacement due to defects of the security system caused by conditions or processes stated above or defects and troubles introduced after the contract start date shall be chargeable.
Regular maintenance can be arranged within the warranty period stated above to make sure your security systems are performing at its best.
We do not warrant or represent that the operation of the installation will be uninterrupted or error free. We provide the system to assist in the security of your premises but does not thereby warrant the security of the property, the customer or the contents therein. We shall have no liability in contract, unless due to our own negligence for any loss suffered and in particular, we do not accept any liability whatsoever for any consequential loss or damage (including loss of earnings or profits) which may arise from any malfunction or defect of the system.
Visible CCTV shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary any page of this Website.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
We shall not be liable for any failure of or delay in the performance of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any obligations in relation to the equipment, provided that the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond reasonable control of VISIBLE CCTV, including but not limited to acts of God, fire or accident, war, strikes or labor disputes, embargoes, government orders or any other force majeure event.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Visible CCTV.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction